Thursday, July 22, 2010

Help!

Hey everyone!

I finally got a job teaching fourth grade this upcoming school year. Since this will be my first year teaching I need to build a classroom library pronto! I'm going to go through this whole blog and write down what's already been suggested, but does anyone have suggestions for books that are good for the fourth grade level that they haven't already posted about? What books did you/your children like to read in fourth grade? I'd love to hear your ideas! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I just barely got into 5th grade and I might have a got a few ideas,there was Eragon,Ulysses Moore series,For girls, Dear America,Anne of Green Gables,Mrs.Piggle Wiggle,The Fairy Rebel,The Pirate and The Princess(Really Really Good)and yeah,Hope this Helps you!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete