Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Christmas Jars by Jason F. Wright


122 Pages
Reading Level: adult ? (I think it's not really complex, so anyone could read it)

SO this book is really NOT my type of book (uplifting/feel good, non-fantasy, non-romantic), but I really enjoyed this Christmas story, here in the middle of March. AND I must admit- I even cried. It's a sweet story about how service can change people's lives. It was a quick read with a great message. It left me wanting to be better, but still feeling good. I'm hoping to pick up the sequel at the library and possibly I'll eventually branch out to some of the author's other books.

2 comments:

  1. My VT was just telling me about this book! It sounds like a powerful book. Plus I love it when a book happens to be just what you need.

    I have always been intrigued by Wright's books but I have read them. Wednesday Letters particularly.

    ReplyDelete